Going through a divorce wasn’t in the plan from the beginning. It’s always filled with disappointment, anger, financial difficulties, fear, and heart wrenching custodial issues, even if relief and the hope for a better life is present.
IN THIS GROUP WE WILL DISCUSS:
- Self-care: The importance of dealing with your feelings and wellness care.
- The legalities of divorce: A divorce attorney and mediator will speak to our group. Even post-divorce, it’s important to know your legal rights.
- Shared or co-parenting with your former spouse. Being the custodial parent, and help in navigating a new relationship with your former spouse.
- When/how/if to introduce a new partner to your children.
- Enlisting the support of your community: your friends, parents, and schools. A Banana Split representative will visit the group
- Facilitating relationships with your in-laws.
- Fee $275 per person for six weeks
- Evening Group: 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Call or email for next available enrollment days/dates
Powered by themekiller.com